World Tournament and We are The Winner

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my own blog, hehe. Well, I will tell you about my last weekend experience. In Saturday, August 20, SMAN 3 had an event. The name of the event is World Tournament Techno Festival (WTTF). The event was participate by grade 10 and grade 11. Actually, most of the participate was grade 10. The event must join by grade 10 and 11 because It was score for sport and english subjects so many student joined the event. The event was so unique because in that event we must speak in English  if we speak in Bahasa we will get minus for our score. My class is X MIPA 8 so the rival of our team was XI MIPA 8. We fought for to be a winner. In this event, We might go to place in the a map. The place was the name of the planets.
First, We had a game in Lapangan Bali. The game had the same with quiz contest. The winner was our senior. We went to Taman Tongkeng. We went to there by walk and It was so exhausted. In that park, We made a robot from recyle things. So the winner was my team. So every won the game, We will get a puzzle. So XI MIPA 8 got a puzzle. The next place was Taman Foto. The park is so unique and full of color and It makes so lovely. In that park We played TWISTER. The player from my team was Daffa and Wildan. It was so funny because They made funny poses and It made everyone laugh. The winner was our senior. The next game was in SMAN 3, so We might go back to SMAN 3 and actually it is far if We go there by walk :(. When We arrived in SMAN 3, We went to class XI MIPA 1 to watch a short movie. So the game was must tell what is the main idea of the movie. The winner was us, yeaaay!. Next, We went to place near Aula Baru. I don't know what is the name of the game but the game was so funny and the winner is my team again!!. Next, We went to field and the game ate the spicy noodle!!!. The player from our team was Rivan and Sylva, but We didn't win this game. The next game was in XI MIPA 3. We played Play Station. The winner was my team, YEEEEAAAY. The next game was in Bangsal. We went there but before the game We prayed and had luch. After that, We went to Bangsal and in there We played Play Station again. The winner was my team.Next,  We played the game by use handcraft. The senior was not fair, some of them didn't show where was her handcraft and It made my friend was angry. So Kang Eril told her for not to hide her craft. The senior was not really kind to us and It made a little argument. But It was okay after the game We was happy again. The winner was my team again yeaaay. We played second rank but We failed to be a winner. The last game was FLAPPY BIRD GAME. The game was so funny and my team became a winner. So The next game We played together with all of my friends. We must catched the aliens by ball. We got two puzzle!. The next game made a puzzle, my grade won this match! Last the event, the senior told who was the winner of the game. Soooooooo my class was the winner because our score was so high. The senior gave us pizza, yuhuuuuuu!! We ate together and laughed loud :). Well, it's my last weekend experience. It was so funny and unique. Thank you for read my blog again, bloggermania! Byeeee :))))
Bandung,  August 28






Salsabilla Salaf

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Unforgettable Moments

First Semester Holiday

The Moral Value Of Our Story