Introduction

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. 
            My name is Salsabilla Salaf. Salsabilla means tears and Salaf means heaven. So the mean of my name is the tears in the heaven. My parents and my cousin gave me the name. My friends usually call me Sabil. I am 15 years old. I was born in Rumah Sakit Hasan Sadikin, Bandung. I live in Bandung with my little family. The part of my family are my parents, my older sister, and me. 
            My parents are very dicipline, especially my dad. My father is an engineer. He likes to play with me and m y sister since we were kid. His name is Sahadi. He was born and grew up in Palembang but actually he doesn't has Palembamg blood. He is very good in cooking. He can make the spicy 'sambel' and it just took 5 minutes. My mother's name is Anita Emilia. She is  just the house wife and she is very good for take care of her children. She likes my best friend and I like to tell my daily activities with her. She was born in Cirebon but she grew up in Purwokerto. She is very well in cooking. Her Nasi Goreng is the best nasgor ever! Honestly, I'm the nasgor mania hehe. I'm the second child. I just have one sister and she is Lintang Manik. She is 23 years old and she is an architect. She studies in Jogja now, so I can't tell my daily story to her. She just likes my second mother after my mom. Why? because me with my sister have a far different age so she took care of me very well. She also likes my best friends but sometimes she is also very annoying. My hobby is playing violin. I really like music since I was child. I learned violin since I was 11 years old. I usually play the classic song because my basic is classic.                 
          Before I become the student of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, I was the student of SDN Cibiru 4 Bandung. The school is very near from my house, so my parents brought me to there. I'm still remember the first time when I came to school. It was in 2007. I was late because there was traffic jump. The elementry was so funny and I'm still remember I was so childish in elementry. I think the happiest class was in 6th grade. I was in 6D and I really closed with my classmate, especially Sharikka. After I past the national exam, I chose SMP Negeri 5 Bandung. Why I chose SMPN 5? Because my family wanted me to school in there and alhamdulillah my score was enough big. SMPN 5 is the best junior high school in Bandung and I wanted to enter there. I'm still remember when I joined MPLS (Masa Pengenalan Lingkungan Sekolah). We came in Saturday and the senior gave us the group for MPLS. I was in Kelas Ir. H. Djuanda and Kang Eriel, Kang Rheza, Teh Meirisa, and Teh Chika are my BINGKEL (Bimbingan Kelas). The group was so noisy and funny. I didn't have any friends because from my elemtery just me who entered in SMP5. The first guy who I knew was Sharon. But sadly, the group wasn't my class. After MPLS, the teacher told us the real class for us. I was in 7I. I have best friends, they are Tsabit, Zahrah, Karima, Asya, and many more. After I past my first year in junior high school, I spent my grade 8th in 8B. This class was the craziest class ever! I really liked this class, super noisy but also active. In 8B I learned how to become the active people and also listen to others. At first, I just knew Karima, Carissa, Felita, and Sheila. But after one week, I became more opened to others and I closed with all the guys in my class. In grade 8th, I started to know a lot of people and I started to join the band. The band's name is B'band. The band is named by Dhafin. He gave the name 'B'band' because we were in 8B except Darell who was in 8F. The member are Dhafin, Sunni, Darell, Felita, Radiv, and me. We liked to show in school events. In grade 8th, we also joined the event and it called Kepramukaan. It has to join by grade 8th and we spent 2 days 1 night in the school. In July 2015, I was back to school and started the super duper annoying year of grade 9th. I was in 9G and my class is on the 2nd floor. My class was so funny. There were a lot a kind of diffent people. I closed with Carissa, Ikeu, Bianca, Marvelia, Kunto, Ghani, Rizky, and Zainul. We liked to study together. After that, in May 2016 we joined the national exam and I think my score was not bad. I tried to enter SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. SMAN 3 is the most popular senior high school in Bandung. This school liked to bring their student to enter the good univerisities like UI, UNPAD, ITB, and many more. My high school is so near from my last school. Before I started for study, I joined PLiST (Pengenalan Lingkungan Sekolah Tiga) and I got the group X-10. PLiST took 3 days and it was so tired. I think in senior high school will be a lot of interesting events. I can't wait for LDKS, BAKDES, TURBUD, and many more. Honestly, before I entered SMAN 3, I think the students of this school are 'neird' and always bring many books everywhere. But actually, It is not true anymore! There are a lot of students who active in organization and they don't always read the book. But it's true if the student of SMAN 3 is study more harder then other schools. After PLiST, I got the class and I was in science. I was really happy because I could be in science. Why I chose Sciene? Because I want to be a doctor and I like to study mathematics and biology. The people who inspirates me to become a doctor were my parents, sister, and mu uncle. My uncle is the gynecologyc oncologist in Rumah Sakit Hasan Sadikin, Rumah Sakit Boromius, and many hospital in Bandung. He is very smart. Actually, he is the professor. He is also the college teacher in Padjadjaran University and Islamic Bandung University. His name is Prof. dr. Herman Susanto, SpOG. I hope I can study in Faculty of Medicine Padjadjaran Univeristy in 2019. Luckily, I was the part of X MIPA 8. First time, I didn't know many people in my class. I just knew Cede, Fahira, Raihana, Daffa, and Wowo because they are from the same junior high school with me. But now, I close with all the classmates, especially Cede, Vio, Rindu. I'm just new part of SMAN 3. I hope there will be a lot of unforgettable moments

 












Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Unforgettable Moments

First Semester Holiday

The Moral Value Of Our Story