Dewa Athena IX

                 
source : group line 32019

                    Dewa Athena is the sport event in SMAN 3 Bandung. This event looks like PORAK (Pekan Olahraga Antar Kelas), but Dewa Athena didn't take one week to hold this event. Actually, this event must join for 10th grade and 11th grade because if we don't join this event, we will not get the score for sport subject. Dewa Athena took 25-28 on March and 1&8 on April. 10th grade had the different day with 11th grade so it took a long days for finish this event. There are many kind of sports in this event. There are basketball, volleyball, tug of war, badminton, futsal for girls, futsal for boys, sprint, doudgeball, and gobak sodor. Of course my class joined this event. We did many funny moments in this event.
                     Well, I joined many kind of sports. I joined futsal soccer, volleyball, doudgeball, and gobak sodor. Unfortunately, on that day I had important event so I just joined gobak sodor. Honestly, on that day I have to join the practice of KPA3 (Keluarga Paduan Angklung Tiga) because we will hold our main concert on April. The practice took many times so I have to come there and did evaluation. Alright, back again to Dewa Athena. First, we have to come in Lapangan Bali on 7 am and we did opening ceremony. After that, our guide told to us to move in to Lapangan Sepak Bola because we have to fight with X Science 9 in gobak sodor. Luckily, I joined this game. I was so confused in the begin because I didn't really know the rules because it was a little bit different with the game that I usually play. So, this game took two round. The first round, my class won the game because there was no one people who passed our fort. The second round, we won the game too because my friend, Bara could pass the fort until the finish. We really was happy because that game was funny. After that game, my class have to wait to play the tug of war. Honestly, I wasn't in there because I have to back to school for did the angklung practice. But, my friends told to me about the game. My friends said that the game was funny because our friends like to do some funny things and it makes us laugh so loudly. The game won by my class. After that, my class have to wait to another game so they waited by watched the others games. My friends said that on that day was very hot and it made their skin more brown. After that, my class did basketball and lucky us! We won the game too. The team were Daffa, Zio, Bagas, Izul, Wildan, Zaidan and one more guy I didn't know. My friends said that the game was funny because there were a lot of 'funny' boy, like Daffa, Zio, and Izul. The next game was futsal for girls. This was the funniest game that I ever heard. Honestly, I was the main team of this game, but I replaced with my other friends. But, I just knew the news that my class won this game because of Gaby and Adila, You know? The score was 9-1. On that game, we fighted with X Science 6. It really was funny because of Gaby we could won this game. Gaby is a lovely girl but sometimes she is really 'crazy' and funny with her jokes. Another game was futsal for boys. Unfortunately, our best striker didn't join this game so we lost in this games. The striker is Rivan but he couldn't come because he have to come back to Jakarta. So after that game, my class took break and prayed too. After take break, my class did volleyball and we won this game. I was not believe my class could win this game because the rival was X Sciene 6 and in that class there were many people who good in sport. So on the first day of Dewa Athena just liked that. We wait for the second day!!
                   Actually because of I couldn't join Dewa Athena, I couldn't tell to you a lot of moments in that. So, I will tell you about my angklung practice and evaluation. Because of KPA will held their main concert in April, so their members must be dilligent to attend the daily practice. We started practiced on 9 am and we started to play the angklung with Satu Indonesiaku. After that, 10th grade practice in another room with 11th grade. We played may songs, including Paduan Nada Samudra, Disney's Be Prepared, Disney's Cruella de Vill, and many more. I took more than 7 hours to practice and we took one hour for evaluation. Evaluation monthly held by the angklung's coaches. It looks like the concert because we played the song that we will perfrom in that. It was very tired because we have to stand more than one hour with heels, After the evaluation, we went to mosque in front of our school. After that we were back to Aula Lama and in that place we were very sad because we perfomed without our best. So, after the evaluation we talked each other about the evaluation. So, I went to home in 8 pm and it was the most tired day of that week.
              On the next week, I joined the Dewa Athena. I joined this event until the end. First, in the morning we played futsal and the rival was X Science 10. I think because of we played in the morning and the air in that day was so fresh and it made our team played very well. We won with the score 5 for us and 0 for them. The game was very funny and honestly I was very happy because I could give score for my class. The game was more funnier because there were a lot of my classmate.
           After my class played futsal, we moved to soccer field to watch tug of war. Tug of war played with X IPS 1 and we won!. After that we played doudge ball and unfortunately we didn't win. After that, we played futsal again. The second futsal game played with X IPA 1 and we lost. We lost with the pinalty because the score was 0-0. After that we played gobak sodor, voli, and many more. Oh! I almost forget, we also won with sprint. The roleplay of sprint were Rivan, Nadillah, Afna, and Wildan. The second week of Dewa Athena was very funny.
             The third week was the final of Dewa Athena. After we started the game, we have to join the event. The event called 'Paman Gober'. It likes the event that we must plant the plants and we go to the garden by using bicycle. We got voli final with XI Science 8 and unfortunately we lost. We also played gobak sodor with X Science 4 but we lost so we couldn't get the final ticket. We also played sprint with X Science 7 and unlucky we lost too because we got the bad start. The next game was tug of war, we could go to final after played with X Science 4. In the final, we played that with our senior class, XI Science 1. Unlucky, we lost too.
               For me, win the game isn't really important. The most important is we can enjoy the game and we make many unforgettable moments in senior high school with Dewa Athena. You guys X Science 8 did the best! We proud of you.







                 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Moral Value Of Our Story

First Semester Holiday

The Biography of Rio Haryanto